A masking device or material used especially in airbrushing, in photography, in the graphic arts, and in printing. It often refers to a paper or film used to shield areas of an airbrush painting from spray, or printing paper from ink, or photographic paper from light.On a hand-operated press, a frisket is a thin frame that keeps a sheet of paper in position and masks any portions not to be printed during the act of printing.This word came from the late 17th century French word frisquette, in turn derived from the Old French frisque, meaning "lively."(pr. FRISS-kət)Also see transfer paper.

Your data and time are valuable. There's a new web browser that considers your time and security as a top priority.

Download Brave Browser For Free!

Brave uses the latest in blockchain technology.

This ensures a higher quality and more secure experience. Learn more about this fantastic breakthrough.

Loads Content Up To 8X Faster

Because Brave blocks unwanted tracking scripts that run in the background, your browsing speed will be unparalleled.

Ultimate in Privacy & Security

Brave fights malware and prevents tracking, keeping your information safe and secure.