The channeled lead strips used in producing stained glass. It is commonly available in two kinds, distinct in cross-section: "H" came is used between pieces of glass at the interior of a design, while "C" and "U" came is used around pieces of glass at the design's outer edges. ("C" has a rounded exterior, while "U" has a squared exterior.) The pieces of came are then soldered together, and often installed in an iron framework to create a window.